If you are experiencing problems with your electrics we are here to help.
Signs that may present themselves include:
- Flickering lights
- Power supply cutting out
- Burning smell
- Re occurring blown fuses
General "wear and tear" is normal especially as modern households have multiple appliances and circuits can become overloaded. Other causes include corrosion over time or accidental damage to the circuit. Do not ignore the signs, ring a qualified electrician to avoid injury or fire risk.
George K Electrical Ltd is very experienced in fault finding and will initially determine the issue through visual inspection and testing, generally the fault will be located within the first 30 minutes of the visit.
A plan for the work required will then be explained before beginning work to repair or replace the faulty components, ensuring a quick, efficient, safe service to the customer.
Contact us today to discuss